You are responsible for your organization’s internal and/or external communication.
Your audience is diverse: employees, clients, suppliers and other stakeholders. Your translations need to be written in the right register for each audience while conveying a consistent message. Your audience is international.
Unrivaled expertise in:
We marshal all our expertise to best meet your needs:
- By combining plain language with translation to guarantee that your messages are crystal clear
- By using technology tools to deliver consistent translations, on budget and on time
- By customizing our semantic databases (business and CSR terminology, etc.) and creating them in any language you want.
Client case study
Operating in some 100 countries, Vinci wanted to share the results of its growth and rally employees around common values and goals.
Vinci needed to produce a variety of documents—both legal and internal communications—in around 20 languages to introduce its employee shareholding plan and attract as many subscribers as possible.
- We translated the company savings plan, KIID, company mutual fund regulations, brochure and poster into 20 languages: Czech, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish.
- Based on changes made to documents and laws, we updated the translations of some previously translated documents.
- The translations were proofread and approved by the local HR and legal departments.
Since 2011, Vinci has chosen Labrador to roll out Castor International, which is a great success every year.
Have a project?
Our experts are standing by to answer your questions and assist you with all your projects.